With a single strip platform and consistently accurate results across the care continuum, the CoaguChek brand is a reliable and trusted partner for in-office and patient self-testing. In fact, more CoaguChek test strips are sold for point-of-care anticoagulation monitoring than all other brands combined.1 You can be confident that your patients receive accurate results on which you can base therapy decisions.
The CoaguChek XS test strip provides:2
- 97% correlation with lab results — so you can make therapy decisions with confidence
- Resazurin-based “misuse detector” — detects humidity, temperature and other environmental factors that could compromise strip integrity
- Direct-to-test strip dosing — no cups, pipettes or cartridges to impede efficient testing
- Large, top- and side-dosing areas — makes sample application easy for older patients, especially those who have arthritis
- Data reported Q2 2013, total dollar volume and share of projected distributor unit sales of the Coagulation Reagents/Kits, POC (91994) by GHX Market Intelligence Data. Total Market includes all market sectors as defined by GHX MI. Physician, LTC, Treatment Centers, Clinical Laboratory, Hospital, Home Healthcare, and Other/Unspecified. Data on file at Roche Diagnostics.
- 97% correlation with lab results using Dade Innovin reagent. See package insert for more information. CoaguChek XS PT Test [package insert 05967694001(05)]. Indianapolis, Ind.: Roche Diagnostics; 2016