Why CoaguChek® Patient Services?
When you prescribe the CoaguChek® XS system for patient self-testing, you want to be sure you and your patients will have access to the support required to effectively manage care. CoaguChek Patient Services is the only independent diagnostic testing facility with access to the breadth of resources provided by Roche, the U.S. leader in point-of-care anticoagulation monitoring.1 You can rely on us for seamless service and support, including:
Responsive Service and Thoughtful Customer Care
- Patient education and training
- Insurance verification and prior authorization
- Meter and test supplies shipping
- Timely results reporting
- Reliable patient management services
- Patient test reminder program
- Support devoted solely to patients testing with the CoaguChek XS system, which isnever pre-owned or refurbished.
- 24-hour expert technical product support
CoaguChek Patient Services is here to assist you and your self-testing patients with a broad range of customizable services.
- More CoaguChek test strips are sold for point-of-care anticoagulation testing than all other strips combined. GHX Market Intelligence Data on file at Roche Diagnostics. 2010.